I don’t know about you, but I’m getting super psyched for the 2012 SHRM Annual Conference in Atlanta June 24 – 27th! As I start preparing for the conference, I most often think about what i need to carry onsite as I walk the halls of the Conference Center. I thought I would share my chick must haves for my purse during #SHRM12.
It is important to point out that I do realize I will have the “classic HR chick” purse and there will probably be many others like it. I’m an HR Chick, I got over the whole cookie cutter Coach handbag thing years ago. You should to!
Below I’ve listed the must haves for my purse along with the specific brand/item I use. Let’s move along, shall we…
HR Chick Must Haves for #SHRM12
1. Pressed Powder compact WITH mirror – MAC Cosmetics Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder
2. Retractable Powder Brush – Sephora Brush #52
3. Longwear lipstick or lipgloss – Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Milan + Nivea Lip Care
5. Business cards
6. Cell Phone
7. Debit card + Drivers License – my Case-Mate cell phone case holds these in the back compartment
7. Travel size Anti-bacterial gel
8. Faux Pearl earrings (back-up)
9. Fresh breath spray – Listerine Pocketmist
10. Travel size hair brush
These chick must haves can be a lifesaver when you’re running around from room to room and making your way through the massive Expo Hall. You’ll also have your SHRM badge, I typically put my business cards in the badge holder.
HR Chicks grab your Coach bags and get ready for the big show in Atlanta! The Recruiter Chicks will see you there!Share